FlexClip Review: Simple, Powerful Video Editor For PC
Did you shoot some movies during your friend’s birthday party and would you like to make a nice montage to share online?
Would you like to create a presentation with the photos you took last weekend, with background music and caption texts, but you don’t know how to do it? Would you like to record the screen of your PC to create video tutorials but you don’t know which software to trust?
If you take a few minutes of your time, I can show you the best easy-to-use tool for making videos from PC.
Whether you are looking for a video editing software, a tool to make videos with photos and music or the service to make video tutorials by recording the screen of your computer, I assure you that you will surely find the solution that satisfied you with it. Yes. You must already knew it from the title, and the tool I suggest is Flexclip.
Some key features of FlexClip
- Accurate video trimming and merging
The FlexClip Editor can meet almost all your basic editing needs, such as splitting, trimming, and rotation. To improve the accuracy of cutting video and audio, FlexClip offers two simple solutions that set the time range of the clip to be accurate to milliseconds. One is to slide the play bar; the other is to manually set the time board from start to finish.
- Easily edit and personalize your videos
You can easily add custom effects to your footage. First, you can add an animated title by selecting from the various fonts and styles it offers. Secondly, you can then insert a logo or watermark to help spread your corporate image. Finally, it is also available to record voiceover to make your video more personalized.
- Instant preview and high-quality download videos
If you click the Preview button, it will start playing automatically in the built-in media player so you can view the video in real time and make the appropriate changes.
Easily create videos, movies and slide shows in four simple steps:
1. Upload video clips and photos: You can directly import video or image files from your computer. Of course, FlexClip also offers some video templates so that you don’t have to start from scratch.
2. Edit and enhance your shots: Cut, trim and crop videos, remove unwanted segments, and fix videos that are not vertically shot, FlexClip can do them all easily.
3. Add music and text: FlexClip allows you to import your own audio files in audio format, or select resources from its music library. It is also possible to add stylish titles and promotional logos, and then enhance video visibility by adding dynamic shows.
4. Export movies: You can choose the output ratio according to the purpose of the video. At last, it allows you to export videos with a resolution of 1080p for free.
In short, if you want an easy-to-use online video editing software, FlixClip is your best choice! Just import videos and photos into the program, add titles, add background music, recording a voiceover and other features will magically improve the quality of your video.
What’s more, the simple and intuitive interface guarantees a short learning curve and plenty of creative fun.
To visit the FlexClip, follow this link
See also : Top 5 voice chat apps for Gamers